Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Okay okay, I apologise...

It's all my fault. The result of the election on the weekend - mea culpa. I told everyone to vote Green, and they did, and now we're stuck with no majority government.

Okay, so maybe not quite. I've thought of many a thing to say about the outcome of the weekend, but they are mostly summed up by this post by Ben Pobjie.

Please, please, PLEASE go read it. It saves me a whole lot of time and energy, neither of which I have a lot of at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like the way you put it out there, what you think and even trying to educate others about the issues. It shows you really care about who runs our nation, hell shouldn't we all? Nay I say, good on you for being the one to stand up and talk about politics when most don't have the balls to. Apology not necessary.

    ReplyDelete